The Original Alternative
- · The lift capacity has one of the best charts in its class.
- · Designed by U.S engineers.
- · Made with A-class components from the best manufacturers.
- · Boom is made of a high yield steel.
- · High quality products (including the axles).
- · Transmission includes the technology need to tackle the needs.
- · The Cummins powered four wheel drive rough terrain crane has a lifting capacity of 85t with 154 ft U-shaped main boom.
- · It has equipped with an upgraded arbitrary telescoping technology to enhance the anti-rollover performance with an outstanding 75% gradeability.
- · Efficient, Quick and Safe.
- · The mechanism operating speed is up 20% and the speed of each mechanism doesn't slow down while operating 2 functions simultaneously.
- · Time of erecting the whole crane is less than 6 hours.
With more than 40 years of experience and proven track record, in the crane and industrial equipment industry.
Tecmaco is nowadays the most complete and recognized crane company in Argentina. It is also well-known in many South American countries, where it has entered into many heavy lifting contracts and achieved success in the sale of equipment.
Tecmaco has introduced many world leading brands of industrial equipment and cranes with state of the art in Argentina for over 40 years. And with the successful introduction to Argentina, Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co. selected Tecmaco Corp. to lead and introduce the Zoomlion products as their dealer for the state of Florida.
Founded in 1992, Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred as “Zoomlion Group”)
Has always been striving for developing/manufacturing high-tech equipment and providing a comprehensive solution for customers in the construction and agriculture industry. With globalization as one of the core strategies, Zoomlion Group has production bases in China, Italy, Germany, India, Brazil and Belarus, 21 subsidiaries globally, and multiple brands under the group through global acquisition - CIFA in Italy, Raxtar in the Netherlands, M-TEC and Wilbert in Germany.